TB&H attorneys have represented local, regional and national businesses at every stage of development. Our attorneys work with company management and individuals to navigate the day-to-day legal challenges of operating a business, as well as to develop and implement strategic planning. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a diverse range of corporate, commercial, general business and transactional matters. Our attorneys take pride in developing innovative, cost-effective solutions for our clients, understanding that each client is unique.
Our attorneys assist clients with general corporate and business matters; commercial contracts; mergers; acquisitions (domestic and international); stock and asset sales; restructurings; complex joint ventures; financing transactions; capital investments; licensing; distribution; franchising; intellectual property; new entity formation; employment matters; and other transactional and general business matters. Our attorneys frequently serve as outside general counsel for our business clients and also provide valuable counsel and support to our clients’ in-house counsel.
In addition to the firm’s general corporate and business practice, TH&H attorneys also counsel employers of all sizes regarding effective risk management policies and procedures; employee-related issues; employment handbooks, policies and manuals; employee health and safety issues; best practices and compliance with state, federal and local employment-related laws; restrictive covenants; employment contracts and best practices.
Our primary focus at TB&H is to secure the best results for each client at a reasonable cost. For each representation, our attorneys undertake a thorough assessment of the unique facts and circumstances and the associated costs and risks so that we may advise the client regarding the most appropriate and most cost-effective strategies for the client’s particular circumstances.
Our business and corporate services include:
- Review, draft and negotiate a broad array of commercial contracts, consulting agreements, independent contractor agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing and distribution agreements, services agreements, commercial leases, capital leases and other commercial/business contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions (domestic and international)
- Negotiate, document and implement stock and asset sales
- Develop and implement restructuring plans for businesses and exit strategies
- Develop, negotiate and implement complex joint ventures and partnering arrangements
- Negotiate, document and implement financing transactions and capital investments
- Advise clients regarding new entity formation and related ownership, management and operational matters
- Review, draft and negotiate shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements and other ownership and governance related documents